PCI and Low Tide’s new development at 565 Great Northern Way will be the first new multi-tenant office building in that area in 18 years. Set for completion in Q2 this year, this flagship building is part of a larger development plan that will see nearly 2 million sq.ft. of future office space to be introduced to the area.
The response to this new supply has surpassed all expectations, with 72% of the property already leased as tenants like Finning, Blackbird Interactive Games Studio, and Samsung prepare to make their new start in the booming False Creek Flats area.
More on the exciting transformation of False Creek Flats:
- Business in Vancouver “False Creek Flats area faces soaring price pressure”
- Daily Hive “6 office buildings totaling 2 million sq.ft. planned for False Creek Flats”
- BC Business “New False Creek Flats development gives Vancouver tech sector more office space”
- Daily Hive “Samsung and Finning International open new offices in False Creek Flats”
- Real Estate News Exchange “PCI, Low Tide build new wave of offices at False Creek Flats”