2023 Office Occupier Sentiment Survey: Global Summary
CBRE’s 2023 Global Occupier Sentiment Surveys feature insights from more than 400 corporate real estate executives across multi-national and domestic companies around the world. These insights uncover trends about the future of work and the changing role of the office in the United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Based on the collective data from these surveys, we have identified five trends that will guide global organizations as they optimize their portfolios:
- Office utilization patterns globally are below pre-pandemic levels but continuing to rise.
- Globally, the office remains a core element of corporate culture.
- Focus on portfolio optimization means more than downsizing.
- Occupiers trade quantity for better quality space.
- Occupiers seek more flexibility in lease terms and building services.
To read the full report, download below: